Match Your Shelves to Your Floor
- White shelves with a light colored tile and darker vanity.
- Natural wood shelves with any color vanity and either wood or wood-look tiles.
- Glass shelves look great with shiny, polished floors and a wooden vanity or pedestal sink.
Distinctive Flooring and Countertops
Make a Small Room Boom
- Use an oversized mirror over the vanity and put a full length one behind the door or wherever you the wall space. This will trick your eyes into the feeling of more space.
- Don't paint a small bathroom a dark color. It may be a cool design idea in your head but you'll feel claustrophobic, especially when the bathroom steams up and the air thickens. Use light shades, this doesn't mean they have to be boring. Choose from the same tone, just use a lighter shade.
- Plenty of light will definitely help open things up. If your bathroom doesn't have a window add a wall sconce, vanity lighting, or ceiling fixtures.
FloorQuest has always provided outstanding customer service and the best flooring and cabinets product possible. Contact us today, or visit any of our FloorQuest locations.