Before we get started on information on sealing your granite countertop tips, here are some basic maintenance tips to extend the life of your countertop.
Be Sure To:
- Dust your countertops frequently.
- Blot any spills with a clean cloth promptly.
- Clean stone surfaces with a neutral cleaner like mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water. Too much dish soap can leave a film and cause streaks.
- Do not use acidic products like vinegar, lemon juice or ammonia. These products can etch the countertop's surface and break the sealer down.
- Do not use abrasive scouring powders or creams.
When to Seal Your Granite Countertops
How Do I Know if I Need to Seal My Countertops?
Make Your Granite Countertops Last a Lifetime
Contact Us Today
Proudly serving Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Waukesha, Sturtevant, WI and the surrounding areas.