- Laminate Flooring is Easy to Maintain Laminate flooring doesn't need to be finished or refinished the way that hardwood floor does. It doesn't need to be deep cleaned. Once homeowners have the flooring installed, they only have to sweep and mop as needed.
- Laminate Flooring is Durable Laminate flooring does not scratch or dent as easily as real hardwood floors do. The flooring is also moisture, stain and fade resistant. Homeowners can place heavy furniture on their floors or even move furniture around their rooms without having to worry about ruining their floors in the process.
- Laminate Flooring is Affordable Laminate gives homeowners a great look at a fraction of the cost of carpet or real hardwood. Because it is durable and designed to last for years, homeowners do not have to replace it as frequently. Plus, laminate often comes with a 10 to 25 year warranty.
- Laminate Flooring is Easy to Clean Hardwood floors can be difficult to clean, as moisture can soak in between the boards and ruin them. Carpet tends to get dirt, germs and food particles stuck in the fiber. With laminate flooring, however, homeowners only need to sweep and mop as needed. No deep cleaning is required.
- Laminate Flooring is Easy to Install Unlike carpet and hardwood flooring options, laminate flooring can typically be easily installed without hiring a professional. Some types of laminate don't even require any special glue or tools. Instead, homeowners simply interlock the pieces together like a puzzle.
We hope we've shown you the light as to how wonderful laminate flooring can be!
For more details or to get a design consultation with one of our courteous, expert advisers, contact us or visit any of our 4 SHOWROOM LOCATIONS locations to learn more.