Donate, Recycle, Reuse
- Take a look in the closet and dresser. If you haven't worn something in over a year, you probably won't again, unless it's a special occasion suit or dress.
- Donate clothes, shoes, hats, bags, records, old toys, and books to a thrift store. Some will give you a voucher for donating plus, it's great for next year's taxes!
- If you have teens or young adults at home, you might want to take old clothes to H&M, they will recycle the clothes and give you a 25% off coupon.
- Sentimental clutter? Some people cling to the clothes or objects they have of a deceased relative. They aren't doing any good in the closet, think of a creative way to reuse them, like a shirt blanket or framed concert shirts.
- Get some extra cash with a yard sale. Check with your neighborhood to see if a community garage sale weekend is coming up, it will give you a better chance at attracting people.
Freshen Up Your Decor
FloorQuest provides outstanding customer service and the best flooring and cabinetry products possible. Contact us today, or visit any of our FloorQuest locations.