Bamboo Flooring Pros
- Good quality bamboo flooring is very durable, just make sure your flooring has a substantial warranty.
- Modern, clean, contemporary look as well as warm and inviting.
- Correctly finished bamboo flooring is easy to clean with a mop and mild soap.
- Laminated bamboo flooring is DIY-friendly.
Bamboo Flooring Cons
- Inexpensive, poor quality bamboo flooring is susceptible to scratches and dents.
- Bamboo absorbs water easily, making it susceptible to damage from water and excessive humidity.
- Like all flooring, bamboo doesn’t fit with all décor but it can work for many.
- Bamboo flooring variety is limited to a few tones.
Bamboo Flooring, an Overview
- Vertical bamboo has a uniform, striped look to it.
- Horizontal bamboo shows the “knuckles” in the grain pattern that’s commonly associated with bamboo flooring.
- Strand woven bamboo interlocks the grass fibers together. This is the hardest, most durable, and most expensive type.
FloorQuest has been providing outstanding customer service and products for over 10 years. Contact us today, or visit one of our four Wisconsin locations.