- EverStrand is made of 100% recycled material, making it the world's most sustainable carpet, and is easy to keep clean with Scotchgard's advanced soil and stain repelling technology.
- PermaStrand olefin fiber is great for areas of high moisture, humidity and fade.
- SmartStrand has an All Pet protection and warranty that guarantees your carpet will have the softest, most luxurious feel while maintaining outstanding durability performance.
- Engineered wood is a more durable option when compared to traditional wood floors, it has a protective layer on top as well.
- Armormax is the most advanced soft armoring technology available. It is an excellent choice for those concerned with the environment because it is extremely sustainable as well as having all the beauty and durability you want.
- Scotchgard protects hardwood from spills, stains and dirt just like it does on fabrics.
Laminate and Tile Floor
- Laminate is the most affordable choice for pet owners. The top layer of the planks use a picture of wood printed under a hard coating that is resistant against abrasions and soiling.
- Porcelain Tile is more durable than ceramic, which is itself very tough, because it's fired at an extremely high temperature. Both choices are moisture resistant and easy to clean up.
Remember to vacuum or sweep with a soft bristle broom regularly, attach felt pads to the bottom of furniture and cover windows occasionally to keep your floors from fade. Use natural cleaning products to spills and consider professional carpet cleaning every 12 to 18 months.
FloorQuest has been providing outstanding customer service and flooring products for over 10 years. If you are interested in installing new flooring in your home, contact us today, or visit one of our four Wisconsin locations.